Find and fix weaknesses before they are exploited
More than a compliance requirement, accessibility of your applications to ensure inclusivity of differently abled populations is a societal responsibility. As a socially responsible organization, you would like your applications and products to be accessible for one and all, including people with visual, hearing, cognitive and motor limitations. It also helps your brand image and increases the number of happy users.
We, believe in a world fair to everyone and do our bit by providing comprehensive expertise for accessibility testing of your applications. With sound knowledge of the accessibility regulation like W3C's WCAG 1.0/WCAG 2.0, BITV 1.0, Section 508 & Stanca Act etc., we ensure all practices to standardized accessibility are followed within your application.
Recognize the Cyber Threats to Your Business
- Personal information on your network is accessed, stolen, shared or used without permission.
- The loss of all the information on your business computing devices to malware, ransomware, user theft or error.
- When a criminal poses as a legitimate company to gain access to company financial data, typically through email.
- Malicious software designed to block access to a computer or network until a ransom is paid.
- Any successful attack can mean halting business as usual and losing customer trust.